MEGA MOTION WARRANTY
Mega Motion Warranty Program
Windermere Motion (A Mega Motion Company) is a division of Pride Lift Chairs and is the manufacturer of your lift chair. They include an in-home warranty and limited life time warranty with the purchase of any lift chair.
Buyers will receive a one-year in-home service warranty and a limited lifetime warranty on the steel lift frame. These warranties are included in the price. If there are any mechanical failures and any rips and tears in the fabric and it occurs after the one-year warranty, then you can either contact us or Mega Motion directly to schedule a service call with one of their experienced technicians.
**Performance Fabrics carry an additional 2-year Warranty (Crypton) and 3-year Warranty (Lexi-Sta Kleen).
How Does The Warranty Program Work?
Customers can contact Mega Motion's service department to speak with a technical service representative by calling 1-800-634-2508 from Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST.
Please have the following information ready:
- Model and serial number of the lift chair
- The date of purchase
- Your name, address, and telephone number
- Contact information, if different than the consumer's contact details
- Detailed description of the issue
- Customers MUST continue use of their lift chair once the problem has been discovered.
- Once the Windermere Motion tech receives all information from you, they will dispatch a certified Field Service Technician.
- The closest available technician will be given your order.
- The technician will contact you within 24-48 hours to schedule an appointment.
- If any parts are needed, they will be ordered by and shipped to the technician directly.
- Once the parts are received, they will contact you again to set up a time to come back to replace the parts.
- Once they complete their service, customers will be required to a sign a work order to acknowledge that the repairs have been completed and that the lift chair is back in proper working order.
What Is Not Covered Under The Service Contract?
- Any repairs that are as a result of the abuse and misuse of the lift chair.
- Instructional, how to use the product
- Adjustments or fittings to meet the customer's needs
- Measurements of the product
- Wear and tear issues
- Routine maintenance
- Product setup; unbox, re-box of unit
- Reconditioned products
*Some of the above list is covered by our white glove delivery service.
If you have any questions about the warranty program and service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 1.800.201.5309.