ULTRA COMFORT WARRANTY PROGRAM
Every purchase of an UltraComfort Lift Chair Includes:
- Lifetime Warranty on the Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Frame, and Recline Mechanism
- 3-Year Warranty on Electrical Parts
- Prorated 4-7 Year Warranty on Electrical Parts
- 3-Year Warranty on Mechanical Labor
- 1-Year Warranty on Electrical Labor
- 1-Year Warranty on Fabric & Foam
You can find a detailed breakdown of your warranty on UltraComfort's Warranty page.
Once you receive your UltraComfort Lift Chair, you can register your warranty on UltraComfort's Warranty Registration Page.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THE SERVICE CONTRACT?
- Any repairs that are as a result of the abuse and misuse of the lift chair
- Adjustments or fittings to meet the customer's needs
- Measurements of the product
- Wear and tear issues
- Routine maintenance
- Product setup; unbox, re-box of unit
- Reconditioned products
*Product setup; unbox and re-box of unit is covered by our white glove delivery service, which is included with your UltraComfort Order.
UltraComfort Services their warranty program and can also provide services on any out-of-warranty repairs.
If you have any issues with your UltraComfort Lift Chair, please contact us via email or phone. We will notify UltraComfort of your issue and confirm your original order details, and they will handle the rest!
Customer Service: 1.800.201.5309 Press Option 1